Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Haircut

top - dotti, cardigan - country road, riding pants - witchery, socks - kmart, shoes - rubi, watch - big w, cat brooch - a boutique in mt lawley

Yesterday I took the plunge and had my hair cut short (and re- bleached). I was so sick of my long hair but I am still not convinced yet if I like it. I think that it isn't short enough at the back and sides but the hairdresser didn't speak much english and was a little hesitant to cut it relay short. I will leave it for a few weeks to settle and if I sill don't like it I will get it more of a pixie cut like this.
my new haircut

close-up of my stalking cat brooch, so cool

my hidden wedge sneakers. I'm in love with them. so comfy to walk in and make you taller and your legs look better. wish that I had another pair like the h&m white ones or if i didn't need to eat for 3 months these or these.

No comments:

Post a Comment